- Develop ways to collaborate on trade training and business skills curriculum development.
- Find ways to fund training to allow more local people to be job ready.
- Find ways to fund training to allow more local people to be job ready for local jobs.
- Develop and fund more apprenticeships, on the job training and internship opportunities.
- Tailor career specific job training, certificate programs and degree programs through CiTi and local colleges.
- Research ways to create college programs in H.S. similar to P-TECH for different disciplines.
- Reduce unemployment by reducing the number of able workers on assistance.
- Identify able but unemployed workers and support them to prepare for a job or career.
- Find ways to fund investments in people who have a proven desire to work.
Partners: Oswego County One-Stop, Workforce New York,
CiTi, the Center for Instruction, Technology and Innovation, (BOCES)
Cayuga County Community College, State University College at Oswego